Sourdough Blueberry Muffins Recipe
today I will share how to make a delious sourdough blueberry muffin
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sourdough starter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine blueberries and 2 teaspoons flour and toss to coat.
- Combine 1 cup flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Whisk sourdough starter, sugar, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract together in a second bowl. Whisk briskly until no streaks appear. Mix flour mixture with sourdough mixture, and stir well. The batter will be quite thick. Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Combine sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon for the topping in a bowl and mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over the muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is from allrecipes.com